EzyDog Boost Life Jackets
SAFE DOG LIFEJACKETS UK
The X2 Boost Dog Lifejacket is super streamlined with an ergonomic fit. Never compromising when it comes to pet safety, we use only the highest grades of material in all our dog life jackets. It is also reflective for night safety with a lead attachment point and a convenient grab handle.
Whether you're teaching your dog to swim or simply using it as a safety precaution, the X2 Boost Dog Lifejacket will help your dog stay safe around water.
A DOG LIFEJACKET DESIGNED FOR FUNCTION, SAFETY AND COMFORT
The X2 Boost Lifejacket features a unique fixed collar adjustment system, which only has to be adjusted once. The fixed collar on the X2 Boost Lifejacket always maintains the same positioning, yet still offers ample adjustment. All webbing is contained within the neck strap, therefore there is no loose webbing to irritate your dog. The Ultra-Buoyant foam is strategically positioned around the vest, including the section under the dog's belly. This always keeps your dog upright and in a natural swimming position. Unlike other vests, the lifejacket does not hinder your dog's natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly.
NEW DOG SWIM VEST DESIGN WITH NEW FEATURES
This dog lifejacket will fit any dog body type allowing them to swim with confidence and run more freely. The geometry of the X2 Boost Lifejacket has been meticulously crafted to fit comfortably around any dog breed, with panels designed to taper to the shape of a dog's torso. A neoprene grab handle is situated at the top of the lifejacket for quick control when required. Reflective piping is used throughout for extra visibility at night. The revolutionary neck adjustment contains buoyant foam to help keep your dog's head above water. For ultimate visibility in the water, there is a light attachment point, located at the back, which is designed specifically to attach our fully waterproof Adventure lights.
WHY BUY A DOG LIFEJACKET?
Recreationally for dogs that spend a lot of time in and around the water and for owners who take their dogs on boats. It's also great for dogs who struggle to swim and is recommended for use in Hydrotherapy rehabilitation.
- Streamline & ergonomic fit
- Extremely buoyant - Flotation is distributed much more evenly, with foam also passing under the dog's belly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment - A fixed collar that still allows maximum adjustment and buoyancy to the dog's neck and head
- Neoprene grab handle - A comfortable handle that doubles as a keeper for the neck adjustment
- Durable 1680 denier nylon - Extremely tough and easy to clean, a hose or soak in fresh water removes all salt
- Reflective piping for high visibility - Excellent for night-time safety, especially on boats
- Safety Light attachment point
- New Style D-ring - Extremely durable
SSIZE & FITTING
|XS||45 - 75|
|S||52 - 82|
|M||60 - 90|
|L||67 - 97|
|XL||75 - 105|
Size & Fitting Instructions
- For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The LifeJacket does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
1. UNCLIP ALL BUCKLES AND PLACE DFD OVER DOG'S HEAD.
2. RE-CONNECT ALL BUCKLES AND ADJUST STRAPS UNTIL SNUG, BUT NOT TOO TIGHT.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.